Monday 16 January 2017

Natural Alphabet

Alphabet Sorting


I drew a grid on a piece of calico and wrote the the letters of the alphabet in every square (you could use paper, card or any material). I then used anything from nature that I could write the alphabet on. Once you start looking your realise that there are loads of resources right at your fingertips. All of these nuts and leaves were found on the ground at the park across the road from my house. Don't you just love a resource that costs nothing! The gum nuts have been used before on the blog "Bringing Nature Inside".







See what natural resources you can find in your local area.
Have fun!!!
Niccola

9 comments:

  1. Hello, I love this post! Your blog is full of inventive ideas for early learning. I have added your blog to the Early Childhood index on Australian Education Blogs. I would love to feature this article, please. I have a few EC educators who are bursting to hear about ideas like these! I look forward to hearing from you :-)
    Kind regards
    Raegina
    ozedblogblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raegina, thanks for your lovely comment. I would love it if you shared this post - it's great to share ideas!!
      Thanks again
      Niccola

      Delete
    2. Hi Niccola it was published today if you wanted to take a look. It has also been promoted on FB and Twitter (someone has even retweeted and referred a principal to check it out!). I wanted to tag your FB page or twitter account but can't find them...
      Thank you :-)
      Raegina

      Delete
  2. Thanks for providing good idae,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  3. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information coconut oil pulling

    ReplyDelete