Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas Presents Kids Can Make

I know it's hard to come up with Christmas present ideas that young children can make for their parents, but I don't think you can go past hand print art. This gift idea is simple and something that the parents will love and cherish.

This year I found some great festive placemats and got the children to print on them with fabric paint.

We started with green handprints.



The children then printed a base for their handprint Christmas tree and a star for the top.


Using their pointer finger, they dotted little Christmas lights over their tree.


Once the placemats were dry, I ironed the placemats to set the fabric paint.




I'm sure the parents will love their gifts come Christmas morning and continue to use them over the years.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment